Thursday

Love is Like McDonald’s (I’m Lovin’ it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 I’m WIPRO (applying thoughts) to write something for you,
I’m BPCL (pure for sure), I’m SAHARA (emotionally yours)
I’m SONY (like No other), I’m TOYOTA INNOVA (all you desire).

I’ll try my best to become STANDARED CHARTED BANK (your right partner)
I behave like SERVO (100% performance, every time) to create LG (life’s good)
I’ll be your IOCL (bringing energy to life)
I’ll be MALAYSIAN AIRLINES (going beyond expectations)
And I’ll be GENERAL FOODS (celebrate the moments of your life).

You are my TVS Scooty (first love)
You are my SAFEWAY (Ingredients for life)
You are my NIKON (at the heart of the image)
You are DOMINO’s PIZZA (delivering a million of smiles per day) for me
And mine always like DeBeers (a diamond is forever).

We create life like KODAK (share moments Share life)
And like GUIDANT (It’s a great time to be alive),
So become APPLE (think different) and SYMANTEC (be fearless)
Like TOSHIBA (choose freedom) and EPSON (exceed your vision)
Because we are WILLS (made for each other).


We always think about WEELS FRAGO (the next stage)
Life will be like HP Invent (everything is possible)
And SBI DEBIT CARD (welcome to a cashless world)
We will make our home SWEET ‘N LOW (there’s no equal)
And DISNEYLAND (the happiest place on earth) ………………….:)
(thank-you for reading………………………………………………………….:)

8 comments:

  1. Wow! :)lols Very cool and lovely descriptions on every lines! :) And for sure the one who's behind of this will definitely feel grateful and will reward you a BIG HUG!:) Thumbs up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Whoever she may be...she certainly must be flattered by your these words ! :)
    hilarious indeed ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank-you "Sagittarian" for your sweet sweet words.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankx a lot Kitty for nice and beautiful comment.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, I enjoy and love this post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you "Will Of Heart"...........:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!!Now that's love....better than McDonald's. She is obviously pretty special.I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankx a lot MarieMc for your nice words........:)

    ReplyDelete