Wednesday

I’m not looking for another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many words left unspoken
Kills me inside
But I nerve broken.
I have two paths to walk
Want to talk
And will choose one route.
Emptiness fills my heart
It’s just a start
And will become my life’s part.
It’s not the right way
Missing a ray
And my trust will sway.
If you want to say last goodbye
Doesn’t consider my sorrow
But will tell me the reason, why?
I’m not looking for another
It’s only you
But we can’t walk further
just because of you.
(thank-you for reading......................:)

4 comments:

  1. I feel so sad with some lines,it touch and moves me... great piece...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...gr8 lines...heart tuchng

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Will Of Heart: heart touching lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank-you Garima..........:)

    ReplyDelete