Tuesday

The Cloudy cold day with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Coffee is on the table
But my emotions are so unstable,
She looks so charming
And I’m the biggest fool
Didn’t bring the Ring.

Cloudy view in the skies
But I’m looking into her eyes,
She gave me a cute smile
And I’m the stupid
Start reading my file.

Winds are so calm and cool
Sounds like a flute,
She looks stunning in white dress
And I’m the brainless
Wanna to play the chess.

Fog blowing around us
Like clouds came on earth,
She looks so amazing
And I’m the dumbo
Don’t know how I’m behaving.

A butterfly came and sits on the table
Just because she is so affable,
Can’t say anything about her will
But I know, I’m the silly
Don’t have money to pay the bill………..:)
(thank-you for reading……………………………:)

6 comments:

  1. oh, lols... nice one! :) Happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you "Sagittarian".............:)
    Happy New Year you 2!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.... the first part makes me feel really wow, i was like thinking that the person speaks through this line is really in love but when I reach to the last part I can't help but laugh as in .... this is great... happy new year!... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye!!!!! "Will Of Heart" thankx for your sweet words.........:)
    Happy New Year You 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. humorous ! :)

    Nice fresh look on your blog...beautiful template :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Kitty...............:)
    Thankx a lot for the nice comment.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete